Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ready as I'll ever be...

Whelp, it's THE day.

Just a quick pic for all you complainers out there who don't believe I ever go anywhere due to a lack of hard photographic evidence.

(For all you know, I just photoshopped in the suitcase anyway!)


Those of you who are looking for evidence of photoshop may be astute enough to notice a distinct lack of both glasses and facial hair. I know, it's weird! Won't be doing any driving etc. and couldn't be bothered fixing my slightly broken glasses so just going without. As for the shaving, might as well start clean and work out later whether to keep it that way (all signs point to AS IF).

I think everything is packed except for a card reader for the camera (ours is so old that I couldn't make it work with Vista) and an external USB terabyte hard drive, oh, and a new computer mouse for the laptop. Oh gee. If I've forgotten those things I may have to go out and buy them in Singapore. (Also any other cool gadgets that I "forgot" to pack - or, indeed, own in the first place.)

Anyway, adios (we had mexican food last night)!

3 comments:

Dean said...

when you've had a 'Breakfast Burrito', then you can say you've had Mexican food...
have a great trip!

mumshirley said...

Welcome to Singapore

Clayton said...

I like it Sim - living on the edge from the word go... no need to worry about earthquakes or volcanoes - if you started the journey with no glasses, a Mexican meal the night before AND chose to fly Jetstar, then nothing can phase you!!