Sunday, December 2, 2007

Prequel

It is a dark time for the rebel alliance...





It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...





It was a dark and stormy night...





Man, all the good stuff has already been taken!





Well, I'm not promising to post more than this once, but maybe it'll relieve some of my boredom over the next few weeks.





Today is just a test blog really, I packed my bags tonight (Sunday)...







Just two small bags, but I think I've got the essentials...

Laptop

Nintendo DS Lite

Nintendo Wii (glad it's a tiny little thing)

Camera

iPod

5 or 6 trashy books

1 Physics textbook

The entire four seasons of Futurama

First two seasons of Newsradio

All seasons of Angry Beavers

Bag of snakes (not the natural flavour ones, the proper sugar loaded ones)

Bag of extra strong peppermints

King Sized Kit Kat

King Sized Milo bar

(Some people say all they do is feed you non stop on planes, for some reason "non stop" for me is just not non stop enough.)

oh...

I think there are some clothes in there too.

1 comment:

Dean H said...

A blog, hmmmm, hard to imagine you doing this but good luck.

Angry Beavers??? Not heard of them but if is on par with Futurama then must be acceptable.

(I must admit how you pack is SIGNIFICANTLY different than how I pack)